Australian Migration Agent

Graduate Visa (485) - Temporary visa

The graduate visa is a temporary visa which allows you to work, study and live in Australia once you have graduated from an Australian educational institution.  The requirements for this visa are:

  • you under 50, hold an elibible visa and are in Australia
  • meet the English requirement
  • meet the Australian study requirement
  • have recently graduated with an eligible qualification or an eligible occupation

There are 2 streams or elibility pathways with this visa. Having a consultation will clear up any issues and concerns you may have regarding your eligibility. Depending on which stream is ultimately applied for will depend on how long the visa is valid for. Graduate work stream has an 18 month validity and the Post-Study stream varies depending on the qualification obtained (degree or higher).

Contact us to arrange a consultation to discuss your graduate visa requirements.  Please note that we do charge a nominal fee for a consultation.

Enquiry Form

Generated with MOOJ Proforms Version 1.3
* Required information.
First Name *
Last name *
Email address *
Contact telephone number *
Town of Residence *
Enquiry Subject *
Your Enquiry *


We charge a reasonable fee for migration advice relating to Australia visas & visa compilation assistance. We are not affiliates of the Department of Immigration & Border Protection - they can be contacted for free advice.