Australian Migration Agent

Other Australia Visas

Student Visa (subclass 500)

The Australia Student Visa allows you to study and work in Australia for the duration of the course.

This visa allows you to study in a full-time registered course, for example:

  • primary or secindary school
  • Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses – for the award of (up to) an advanced diploma
  • English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
  • higher education courses –such as a bachelor or associate degree, a graduate certificate or graduate diploma, a masters degree by coursework or a higher education diploma or advanced diploma
  • post graduate Research degrees –a masters degree by research or a doctoral degree
  • non-award courses – non-award foundation studies courses or components of a course that do not lead to an award 

The duration of the visa varies depending on how long the course is. Usually the visa is valid for a few months after the course completes.

Family members can be included in the application. It very important to meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement. Please contact us for eligibility and an overview of your circumstances.


Visitor Visa

If you are coming to Australia to visit family  or friends or for a holiday you will need to apply for a Visitor Visa.

Please contact our office for further information:

Contact us to arrange a consultation to discuss your visa requirements.  Please note that we do charge a nominal fee for a consultation.

Enquiry Form

Generated with MOOJ Proforms Version 1.3
* Required information.
First Name *
Last name *
Email address *
Contact telephone number *
Town of Residence *
Enquiry Subject *
Your Enquiry *

We charge a reasonable fee for migration advice relating to Australia visas & visa compilation assistance. We are not affiliates of the Department of Immigration & Border Protection - they can be contacted for free advice.